- Some context for our Premier League betting tips
- Some simple Premier League betting tips for today
- Trustworthy Premier League betting tips and predictions
- Key features of our Premier League betting tips
- Consider these issues before using our Premier League betting tips today
- Use our Premier League betting tips today at the best sportsbooks
- Terminology of our Premier League betting tips
- Conclusion – Come back for Premier League betting tips for tomorrow’s games
- Premier League betting tips today FAQ
Some context for our Premier League betting tips
The Premier League is arguably the most fascinating and competitive soccer league in the world. While Spain’s La Liga, Italy’s Serie A and even our own MLS have their own charms, there’s no denying the power and passion of the Premier League.
Each season sees 20 teams in the league and it’s great fun to bet on the action. Recent Premier League winners have included the likes of Manchester City, Liverpool, and Chelsea, and lots of people will fancy their chances betting on these teams to reclaim the title. Other members of the ‘big six’ such as Manchester United, Tottenham Hotspur and Arsenal could be worth betting on whether they’ll make a qualification spot for playing European football next season.
But the real fun is betting on the winners of each individual Premier League match. Whether it’s mid-table sluggers like Leicester City, Aston Villa and Crystal Palace, or iconic clubs like Everton, West Ham United and Newcastle United, you’ll always have lots of betting options in the Premier League!
Some simple Premier League betting tips for today
Never wagered on Premier League soccer before? Then follow these basic tips and you’ll avoid making some rookie mistakes:
Know your teams: Each Premier League team will have their strengths and weaknesses. Recently the likes of Manchester City and Liverpool have been in great form while clubs like Southampton and Leeds United have had a trickier time. As long as you understand how each team has been playing recently, you’ll be able to make decent predictions on what’s most likely to happen.
Choose your bets carefully: You’ll normally be able to try lots of different bets for each Premier League match. It’s probably best to keep things simple to begin with, so that you do something like try a money line bet on a favorite to win. For example, this could be a bet that a strong team like Chelsea would beat a relatively weak team such as Brighton and Hove Albion.
Keep your stakes modest: Finally, it’s always best to only wager with money that you don’t mind losing. After all, upsets happen all the time in the Premier League and you never know when a major club like Manchester United might get a nasty surprise.
Trustworthy Premier League betting tips and predictions
You’ll find that our Premier League picks are way more trustworthy than some others you’ll see elsewhere on the internet. Here are just some of the reasons why you can trust our soccer picks:
Experience: Our panel of tipsters have been following English soccer way before the Premier League even came into existence. They have all of the experience to know when a team is looking good or when they could be set for a tricky time.
Record: You just have to look at our past picks to understand that we have a strong record for getting it right. We’re not saying that we predicted Leicester City to win the Premier League title a few years ago, but you get the idea!
Transparency: We’ll always explain the picks that we’ve made by going through all of the relevant statistics and facts. Plus we’ll only recommend you use a sportsbook if they actually have the best Premier League odds on the market.
Key features of our Premier League betting tips
We like our Premier League betting picks to be fairly consistent in how they approach the big game. Here are some of the key ingredients of each soccer pick we serve up:
- Past form: We’ll do an extensive analysis of how each team has been performing over the past few weeks. This is important because if a club is on a winning streak, then the chances are that they’ll be more likely to win their next game.
- Head to heads: You’ll get to see how each of the teams has played against each other in the past. Particularly important for those big grudge matches such as Liverpool versus Manchester United or even Crystal Palace against Brighton.
- Injuries and suspensions: Our picks will also give you all of the latest information about the players of each match. This means that you’ll be able to tailor your prediction if a star player like Harry Kane or Erling Haaland is absent.
- Match prediction: Here’s where we lay down our prediction of the final score. For example, we might suggest that Tottenham beat Arsenal 3-0. Obviously, such a prediction will be backed by all of the relevant statistics and team news.
- Recommended bet: Finally, we will suggest which bet could hold the greatest value, such as a recommendation that you bet on Everton to beat Wolverhampton Wanderers but that both sides will score. Plus we’ll even point you towards the online sportsbook with the best odds for this recommended bet.
Our top bookmakers for August
- Quality markets
- Super simple navigation
- Incredible odds
- NBA, MLB, NHL
- Good range of markets
- Live betting
- Bet on the go with the superb app
- Well-designed and organised
- Plenty of great bonus offers
- Huge variety of markets available
- Plenty of Odds Boosts available
- Watch live matches on the go
- A trusted bookie since 1997
- Incredible range of betting markets
- Excellent odds boosts
Consider these issues before using our Premier League betting tips today
Our Premier League picks won’t just tell you who’s gonna win that big game. We’ll also help you figure out some more important aspects of how to put down your soccer bets. Here are some things to consider:
Finding the right bet: You’ll normally be presented with hundreds of different ways to bet on each Premier League game. This is good news as a money line bet on the match winner might not always be the greatest value. So try a spread bet if two teams like Liverpool and Southampton are unequally matched, or a first goalscorer bet if a star forward like Son Heung-Min is in great form.
Try live betting: Not only is it great fun to bet live on the Premier League, but it’s a good way of opening up value with your bets. Let’s say you wanted to bet on a strong team like Manchester City to beat a relative underdog like Leeds United. If you waited a few minutes into the game and it was still goalless, you’d probably find you had better odds for a City win.
Be careful of parlays: Lots of sportsbooks will encourage you to put down parlay bets on a weekend’s Premier League soccer. Such a bet can be risky, so only do it with low stakes, a small number of selections, and make sure each of those selections are clear favorites.
Understand the context: You’ll find that teams play pretty differently if they’re in a relegation battle at the end of the season compared to if they’re in a dead rubber game. So keep an eye on what’s at stake for each Premier League match you’re betting on.
Expect the unexpected: Finally, you just have to realize that no one knows what’s going to happen in the Premier League. Big teams like Manchester United could look good but end up performing miserably, while supposed underdogs like West Ham can defy their critics and get a top-six finish. All of which means that you should be careful with your Premier League bets.
Use our Premier League betting tips today at the best sportsbooks
Even the best Premier League pick is going to be useless if you use it at a lame sportsbook. Follow these tips for finding an online sportsbook with awesome soccer bets!
You should only use a sportsbook recommended by us as we’ve checked that it’s good for soccer betting and is licensed and regulated in the US.
Make sure that the sportsbook lets you make deposits and withdrawals with your preferred payment method. Particularly important for anyone who wants to use PayPal.
You’ll find lots of promos at each online sportsbook and you should get a deal that’s right for your needs. So consider getting a risk-free bet over that big matched deposit offer.
Some sportsbooks will give you a few dozen betting lines for each Premier League game while others will give you hundreds. Pick a sportsbook with enough betting options for your needs.
Finally, we love those sportsbooks that serve up enhanced deals for the biggest Premier League matches. An easy way to get more for your soccer bets!
Terminology of our Premier League betting tips
You’ll probably notice that our Premier League betting tips will sometimes use a few interesting words and phrases that you don’t find in everyday language. So, just to help you out, here’s a quick rundown on some important soccer betting terminology:
- Money line: Betting on the match-winner, such as Tottenham to beat Arsenal
- Spread: Betting on the winning margin like West Ham to beat Chelsea by two or more goals.
- Futures bet: Betting on the outright winner, such as Manchester City to win the Premier League title.
- Totals: Betting on the quantity of something such as how many goals Newcastle United will concede in their next game.
- Props: A bet on something that’s unconnected to the overall game result. For example, how many corners Wolverhampton Wanderers get in a game.
- Player props: As above, but concerning certain players such as whether Harry Kane is the first goalscorer in a Premier League match.
Conclusion – Come back for Premier League betting tips for tomorrow’s games
We hope that you’ve enjoyed reading our Premier League betting tips and the good news is that there are plenty more to come. After all, the Premier League is widely regarded as the world’s toughest soccer league and so you’ll probably need our help as the competition gets even more competitive.
Thankfully, we’re going to stick with you for each season of Premier League soccer that rolls around. This means that your bets will always be guided by something more than fan loyalty. So keep it here for all of your Premier League betting tips today.
Awesome bonus offers to boost your bets
Premier League betting tips today FAQ
We’ve got some great Premier League betting tips today and we can’t wait to show them to you. Whether you support Manchester United, Chelsea, Liverpool, or any other club, our picks will help you make some solid predictions. Plus you can check out more of our betting tips today for other soccer tournaments like the FA Cup, the MLS, and much more!
Make sure that you come to our resource and get Premier League betting tips for all of big games this weekend. We’ll give you the lowdown for each fixture so that you know which teams are most likely to win and which teams could be in for a bruising defeat. Plus we can also treat you to some football betting tips if you fancy a change of pace with some NFL bets.
Not only will we serve up some amazing Premier League betting tips today, but we’ll also aim to give you picks from all of the big games from the world of soccer. From some solid MLS predictions today to some surefire picks for the most exciting games in Italian soccer, you’ll have all you need to make some decent soccer predictions.
Check out our Premier League betting tips today and you’ll see that we have a pretty good track record for predicting the winner. Just remember that no one can predict the future, and don’t believe any tipster that tells you otherwise. Thankfully, all of our picks from our soccer predictions to our basketball betting tips are grounded in solid statistics to give you a decent foundation for your predictions.
Be sure to read our Premier League betting tips for all of the big games this Saturday. Here you’ll get expert picks for each fixture and we’ll make sure that you get all of the information you need about past form, injuries and so on. Don’t forget that we can even show you how to bet on UFC if you fancy something a little more bruising.